I was tagged by I was looking for some time to kill
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Five Things About Me:
i. My family bred and sold reptiles when i was a child. At one point we had 500 snakes, 30 lizards and a few amphibians. We also bred thousands of mice, rats, cockroaches, mealworms and crickets to feed them all.
ii. I get incredibly cold right before falling asleep. So much so that I sleep with a heat blanket every night, no matter the season. I do always turn it off some point after I fall asleep though. Its gotten so bad that I have started taking my heat blanket with me when I travel b/c I find I can't get to sleep for hours when I travel because of how cold I am.
iii. I was involved in modeling when I was younger. I had an agent and was asked to audition for What Women Want when I was 13 or so. I obviously didn't get the part. Acting was never my strong point anyway!
iv. I do not have any seasonal allergies or food allergies. Although, I am allergic to codeine medications (vicodin & percoset for example). I can take them but I itch like CRAZY, so much so that I can't really sleep when I'm taking it. Percoset is not as bad as vicodin though, so I typically still take persocet if it's prescribed to me. (but not before taking a benedril as well, to counteract the itching)
v. I absolutely hate "dry things'. For me, "dry things" are items like charcoal, dirt, plaster and cotton balls. I actually feel physically ill when touching these items and for some reason they also make my teeth hurt. lol. I had to use a bunch of items like this in art school, so I typically wore gloves when working with them. I hate my hands being dry as well, so I always carry lotion with me no matter what. (PS. my favorite that I recommend is Gold Bond Ultimate. I absolutely love it. It's the only one I buy, I should really purchase stock lol)
1. What was your favorite game to play when you were young, real or imagined?
I'm not really sure! I used to play with the neighborhood kids and my sister when i was younger but I was much older than them. There was only one other girl in the neighborhood my age, so I really didn't have a choice but to play with them. We usually played house or power rangers or something, but I typically got kicked out of the game. lol
2. If you could choose a career in a different sphere than what you're studying/have studied/are currently working in what would it be?
Either working with animals or int he medical field. I worked in it for a while and really enjoyed it.
3. What is your favorite number and why?
I don't really have one! I am not superstitious in that way.
4. Do you believe in magic/spiritual energy?
Yes, to some degree! My parents were pagan/wiccan hippies so it's been somewhat ingrained in me to believe in such things.
5. Is there anything that you absolutely love to eat/do/study that no one else knows about?
I'm not sure if no one else knows about it but I love to eat gravy, all kinds. It's probably one of my favorite foods, even though i don't eat it very often.
6. What type of personality would you say you have in a nutshell?
I think I am pretty quirky but also somewhat shy. Actually shy might not be the right term, maybe "introvert"? Because I have no issue meeting new people or talking to them, but I feel awkward doing so.
7. What book did you most like from School and why?
Probably Catcher in the Rye. No real reason, I just enjoyed the book.
8. What is your favorite animal, if you like animals?
Penquins and Octopi
9. If you could solve one issue in the world, what would it be?
Probably making people more self reliant? I think a lot of individuals rely on the government too much for their daily needs. I understand that there are things we all need help with from the government, say school or medical care; but I feel way too many people abuse the system. Because of that, I feel like it's causing the world more harm than good. I think if more people held themselves personally responsible then it could solve quite a few problems in the world or at least make them better.
10. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be?
Ahahahaha! I'm not sure! I can't really compare myself to a cereal. But my favorites are granola, Kix and Cheerios. I like plain cereal. XD which is strange because I typically love sugar.
11. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are the top three items on it.
I don't have an official one, but there are definitely things I would like to do before I die.
1. Visit Japan.
2. Have children, especially a daughter.
3. I would love to learn Vietnamese since my fiancé and his family speak it. It's completely tonal though and I have no ear for it, so I'm not sure how possible that is. :/ The only words I know how to say for sure are names and food items. XD;;;
1. What city were you born in?
2. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
3. Do you have any strange habits/bad habits?
4. If money was no issue, is there a certain clothing designer that you would love to carry in your wardrobe (or have as your whole wardrobe)?
5. Is there a celebrity/famous person that you think or your friends think you look like?
6. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories or prophecies (i.e. mayan calendar apocalypse)?
7. What food do you absolutely hate?
8. Do you have any siblings? If not, did you ever wish you had any? Or maybe you wish you were an only child? XD
9. If you could live in any time period, when would it be?
10. What type of books do you like to read?
11. Do you like where you live, or would you prefer to move somewhere else?
I TAG YOU!! *pokeball*